Rowboats and Pedalos
Traditional family row boats and peddle boats are available for hire 7 days a week. Booking’s for schools, groups & wedding photos are available.
General hire bookings not required.
Whether it’s a treat for all the family or a romantic evening with your partner, hiring a row boat or peddle boat is a great way to enjoy the wonderful surroundings, including islands, waterfalls, and fun activities.
All Boat hire is on a first come first served basis and does not have to be booked. Card payments welcome.
Row Boats Seats up to 4 people.
Swans and Dragons seats 4 adults and 2 small young children at the discretion of Mote Park Watersports Centre Staff. Dogs are welcome on the boats.
Cost - Card and Cash payments welcome
Summer Prices - (1st March to 31st October) - £15 for half hour £20 for 1 hour
Winter Prices - (1st November- 28th February) - £15 for unlimited time
Life Jackets for all are available at no extra cost (T-shirts must be worn with these).
£10 deposit may be required but fully refunded, once crafts returned in suitable condition.
Management reserve the right to refuse hire to any person, as well as the right to recall individuals if inappropriate behaviour occurs, any monies will not be refunded.
- No smoking on the boats
- Do not go under trees
- Stay within the boating area (3 yellow marker buoys)
- Stay away from any fishermen
- Do not let other passengers on once you leave the quay side
- If you need any help shout and wave
- Please return the boat to where you boarded
- Life jackets are free to borrow – please ask any member of staff
- Adults are responsible for children’s actions and welfare
- Do not climb on the top of the vessel – you risk falling in
- Do not ram boats into each other
- Please be back on time
- Please consider other people on the lake
- Please take your litter with you when you leave
- If in doubt don’t go out
- If you pay you agree to these rules
- Enjoy and have fun
Please note: Any items left are entirely at owners risk. Mote Park Watersports Centre or its staff accept no liability for any damages or losses sustained.